Sunday, March 31, 2013

Art and Soul






ART and Soul




This Blog is dedicated to my personal writing and art work from the Writing and Art Workshops that I'm learning from. 


Writing My Story







Blog a Journal




I have a Blog a Journal page where I will  to write to Journal Prompts that I find or anything that inspires me to write a thought.


Blog a Journal



"Who AM I" Journal

images-5


"Who am I? It's a lifelong question. It's not about labels—"I'm a mom," or "I'm a good employee", or "I'm a Christian." Concentrate on moving beyond labels and appearances. It's, "When I was born, what was the plan for my life?"   Oprah.com


I have  a "Who Am I" Journal Page where I write using a few resources on self 

Who am I Journal



My Art Journal





ARTIST WAY 






Donna Davenport Blog 




Please come visit my primary blog dedicated as a inspiring resource to all the themes that interest me: Reading, Books, Creativity, Inspiration, Journaling, Writing, Poems, and Success. I  have a linked page in the above tabs to http://www.donnadavenportblog.com